Friday, May 13, 2011

The Blogspot Blues

by Pa Rock
Citizen Journalist


It's embarrassing when people I haven't even met are sending emails wanting to know if I am okay.  They're asking because my postings on The Ramble have been sporadic, at best, all week.  It had been over two years since I had failed to post a daily tidbit on this site, but this week I have missed two days.   But the fault was not mine - it was the result of internal issues with my host, Blogspot (Blogger.com).   Yesterday, the site was not only "unavailable" all day, but one of my recent postings inexplicably disappeared for the day.

So what is the problem, Blogspot?  Have you fallen prey to some fifteen-year-old cyber terrorists, or is it an issue with your servers?

Yes, I know your forum is free, and I appreciate being able to post here for these several years - but now that you have me in the habit, please stay dependable.  We've got a good thing going, let's not screw it up.

No comments: