Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Pa Rock Is Off on Another Adventure!

by Pa Rock
Family Tree Climber

It's dark and stormy this morning in the Ozarks as I stumble around getting packed for a few days away from home.  Shortly after sunrise I will head out for St. Charles, Missouri, a historic community in the shadow of St. Louis, where I will attend the National Genealogical Society's annual "Family History Conference."  In addition to a variety of interesting workshops over the next few days, I will also check out vendors who are promoting the latest in family history books and materials - and reconnect with a couple of old friends who live in the St. Louis area.

The week in St. Charles should be an engaging and educational experience - and I am really looking forward to it.

More later from the road to my past!

No comments: