Sunday, October 16, 2011

Home at Last!

by Pa Rock
Super Weary Traveler


Home at last!  It is midnight local time, and I am mostly unpacked.  Everything in the apartment looks fine.  I left two fans running, and they were still puttering along when I got back.  (We struggle against humidity and mold here.)

The alarm rings at 0445 hours, and right now I am anticipating getting up and going to work - but we'll see!

Thanks to all who helped to make my trip to the States so memorable!  I had a great time!

3 comments:

SISTER GAIL said...

You were gone 3 weeks and you left 2 fans running--seriously? Did you leave your car running too?

Pa Rock said...

I have a fan that has been running constantly for over a year. That's not unusual in a humid environment. The fan doesn't mind, and neither do I!

Judy said...

Glad you made it home safely. It was so good to see you again and great to share our new little bundle of joy together!