Thursday, September 30, 2010

Congratulations, Imogene!

by Pa Rock
Citizen Journalist


I learned this evening that Imogene Knaust has been named the Circuit Manager for Missouri's 39th Circuit Children's Division (Barry, Stone, and part of Taney Counties).  At one time I was the Circuit Manager of the 40th (McDonald and Newton Counties), and I know how demanding (I almost wrote "demeaning" - calling Dr. Freud!) that position can be.  

Imogene and I worked together many times over the years.  She could be the most caring person in the room, or the toughest, depending on what would best serve the children involved.  She has always been a fierce advocate for the needs of rural Missouri's most disadvantaged youth.

I congratulate Imogene on accepting this new challenge - she is exactly the right person for the job, and I congratulate the state of Missouri for having the good sense to put her at the helm of the 39th Circuit!

No comments: