Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Little Willow!

by Pa Rock
Proud Grandpa

Today is the 1st birthday of my youngest grandchild, Willow Midnight Seraphina Files.   I know that she is having a birthday party this evening, and I wish that I could be there.

Willow is a bright and smiling little girl who is just learning to walk.  She has taken her first tentative steps within the past couple of days.  She has two older brothers (Sebastian, aged five, and Judah who will be three this week), so I know that she has to be assertive in order to get her needs heard and met.

Willow and her brothers and parents live in Oregon.  I only managed to visit with her once during her first year, so I will have to make up for that in the coming year.  Pa Rock has much to atone for!

Happy first  birthday, Willow!  Pa Rock loves you!

No comments: