Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Facebook Still Sucks!

by Pa Rock
Citizen Journalist
I've already made it abundantly clear in this space that I don't want to be anyone's friend on Facebook, I just want that corrupt social networking site to leave me alone - or implode!

But they won't.

Today they sent me a notice that an old high school acquaintance wants to be my friend. Of course, I can't send a positive reply back because they have me blocked for having the gall to have moved to Japan - and they won't let me back in because I am unable to pass their horse shit photo test where I am asked to recognize pictures of the children and grandchildren of people that I knew half a century ago. So my old high school acquaintance will scratch his head and wonder why I am ignoring his request to be friends. Why, indeed!

Facebook, you worthless piece of dog crap, let me go! You obviously don't want me, and I sure as hell don't want you! Close my effing account and leave me the hell alone!

This is the last time that I will ask nicely!

2 comments:

bk in MO said...

You are scarring me. Have a nice mint julep.

bk in MO said...

Or, that would be "scaring." If you "scar" me, I'll have to nip back, heh, heh.