Saturday, March 23, 2019

A Birthday on the Road

by Pa Rock
Road Warrior

I am celebrating my 71st birthday in Oregon today with three of my six grandchildren.  It's a chilly and rainy day, but t hat won't keep us from having fun.  Early this afternoon we will all go over to my motel for  a nice swim in the indoor pool, and this evening we will find some other fun things to do in Oregon's capital city.

The grandchildren just presented me with really nice homemade birthday cards - and those are the very best kind!

Today I have had birthday calls from Arkansas, Hawaii, Missouri, and Kansas. (Thank you Patti, Valerie, Imogene, and Tim!)  I also bought birthday Powerball, Mega, and Oregon Lotto tickets, so by this time tomorrow I should be a millionaire - but I will remain humble until the check arrives!

May all have birthdays as happy as mine!



1 comment:

Marianne Love said...

Happy Birthday, Rocky. For three months, you'll be as old as I, or should I say I'll be as young as you???