Saturday, August 23, 2008

Free Birthday Cake

by Pa Rock

Although I haven't been in a Wal-Mart store in years - and never hope to enter one again - I can occasionally be caught slumming at a Sam's Club. Today was one of those days. I had lost my membership card and was hanging at the service desk waiting on an "associate" to create a new one for me. As he searched for me in the Wal-Mart computer system (which is where the CIA goes when they need to find someone in a hurry!), I busied myself studying the pile of returned items behind the counter.

"Tell me something, Kev...did somebody really return part of a child's birthday cake?"

He turned and looked at the partial cake at the base of the pile. "Oh, yeah." Kev replied. "They said it didn't taste right. We take anything back."

So after your kids eat their fill of birthday cake, take the remains back to your local Wal-Mart or Sam's Club for a full refund - and tell them that Pa Rock sent you!

Viva la revolucion!

No comments: