Thursday, April 24, 2008

Young at Heart

Every now and then when I get to feeling down, or worse yet, old, something will come along to lift my spirits. Tonight, after slogging away at retyping another installment of my old genealogy column - featured on my other blog - I plopped down in front of the television to veg awhile. And there, as if ordered from some cosmic menu for spiritual rejuvenation, was a double dose of Jay and Silent Bob: Dogma and Clerks II! I am revived and made well! (Just in time, too, because Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo opens in theatres this weekend.) You're only as old as the movies you watch!

Speaking of Harold and Kumar, there is a petition on the Internet to bring a White Castle to Phoenix. There are only eleven signatures. I tried to sign, but couldn't get it to accept me. But I remain serene and smiling, though, because I am headed to the movies this weekend!

Bring on that mind-numbing typing!

No comments: