Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sebastian Update

My daughter, Molly, included the following paragraph in an email that she sent to me yesterday:
Sebastian's top two teeth are really coming in. We met Scott at the mall for lunch today. After Scott went back to work Sebastian and I strolled the mall. There was a lady in the Gymboree store that upset him by trying to play peek-a-boo with him. He started crying and screaming.. and staring her down. Everywhere she went in the store his eyes followed. When their eyes met he would start screaming and crying again. We had to leave the store! After that he was fine. I was holding him and he put his hand out in the air.. waving at everyone that walked by.. and laughing. People thought it was funny.

Little Sebastian will be one-year-old on July 5th. I really miss Molly and her wonderful family.

Pa Rock

No comments: