Thursday, July 8, 2021

Still Pushing West

 
by Pa Rock
Traveling Fool

I managed to drive out of the motel parking lot in Sandpoint, Idaho, at 5:00 a.m. and hit the road toward the airport in Spokane, Washington.  The ride would have been uneventful if I had not come upon the airport much sooner than I expected and then had to go find a gas station to fill the tank on the rental.  There were no gas stations close by, and I was forced into taking a large loop through the rural area around the airport, but eventually got the tank filled and managed to find my way back to the airport and to the car rental drop site.

This morning I am flying on Alaska Airlines to Portland - and am now checked in and waiting at the appropriate gate.  My daughter and her daughter will be picking me up in Portland.

The journey continues.

It's a beautiful day in the great American northwest!

No comments: