Sunday, November 23, 2014

Valerie in the Ozarks!

by Pa Rock
Former World Traveler

I have been at the Springfield-Branson National Airport this evening picking up my close friend, Valerie Seitz, who will be spending two weeks with me at the farm.  Valerie flew in from Germany and when she leaves she will be heading to a new job on Okinawa.  She and I worked together at Luke Air Force Base in Arizona and at Kadena Air Base on Okinawa.  She has been in Germany for most of the past year.

This is Valerie's first trip to the Ozarks.  I will make a good effort to show her as much of this beautiful region as possible.  Tomorrow we will begin by seeing West Plains, and then over the next few days move on to some old mills, Ozark streams, Branson, and probably Eureka Springs.

Rosie is having a wonderful time with our guest!

It is so nice to reconnect with old friends!

No comments: