Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Arrest Day: Another Trump Lie

 
by Pa Rock
Citizen Journalist

I went out and fed the cat before daylight this morning, and then freed the guinea from his coop and fed him, too.   After Rosie explored the yard and did her business,  she and I had our breakfasts.  Next I caught up on the email, did a few necessary household chores, selected some appropriate music for Alexa to play later in the morning when the time was right, and got the popcorn ready to go into the microwave.  

Donald Trump had told America last week that he would be arrested today, and Pa Rock was ready to party!

But now, as the clock edges toward noon on the east coast, Trump apparently remains free.  

America has been lied to again!

That is so disappointing!

I guess I will have the popcorn for lunch!

No comments: