Thursday, December 2, 2021

Judah is Twelve!


by Pa Rock
Proud Grandpa

My youngest Oregon grandson, Judah Files, turns a dozen years old today.  Judah is a happy kid, and I know that he will have a great day.

Judah is a free thinker and an independent spirit.  I don't get many opportunities to be around him and his older brother and younger sister, but when I am with them I notice that Judah is the one most likely to separate himself from the group and work on his own interests.  Judah likes cars, and he probably has a bigger collection than any kid in his neighborhood.   He also knows a lot about trains and he is somewhat of an expert on the Titanic, the passenger ship that sank in the North Atlantic over a century ago.  (I'm sure he could tell you the exact date and many other interesting facts about the tragedy.)

Judah is also a typical pre-teen who enjoys his computer games, and when he is focused o his games, he does not like to be disturbed!  He even has a sign on his door to that effect!

Have a great birthday, Judah, and know that Pa Rock is thinking about you on your special day.  Eat lots of cake and ice cream for me!

No comments: