Thursday, April 14, 2016

Blue Skies and Warm Breezes

by Pa Rock
Road Warrior

Blue skies and warm breezes - a perfect day for Rosie and I to hit the road to Kansas City.  The peacocks screamed when they saw us leaving the farm at first light this morning, but leave we did.  One highlight of the trip was the beautiful dogwoods, some bursting with white blooms and other pink.  The ones we came across in Kansas City's quiet neighborhoods this Thursday morning were especially lovely.

The little dogwoods that I planted at the farm two weeks ago (three whites and two reds) are beginning to leaf out.  I am hopeful that next year by this time they will be blooming.

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment here in Kansas City, home on Saturday, and then back to KC next Thursday to begin heading toward Cuba on Friday.  I'm too old to be this busy!

No comments: