Saturday, November 7, 2015

On the Road with Bernie

by Pa Rock
Road Warrior

I made it safely home to West Plains from Kansas City this afternoon - another 4+hour drive under my belt- or on my celestial resume - or wherever it is that such achievements are stored by people who aren't on Facebook!

The Bernie Sanders campaign finally sent me a long-promised bumper sticker earlier this week.  I stuck it to my bumper and displayed it proudly all the way to Kansas City and back - without incident.  (No one tried to run me off of the road - and no one-finger salutes.)   I did not observe any other political bumper stickers throughout the entire trip.

Tim and Erin managed to score a couple of "Bernie" yard signs and a few more bumper stickers for me while I was in KC.  That should get me through the Democratic primary.

Tim and I enjoyed a great play, "The Producers," last night in Mission, Kansas.  I will try to provide highlights tomorrow.

No comments: