Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yard Champ!

by Pa Rock
Landscaping Fool

Word was flying around the Wheezin Geeezer Trailer Park this evening that I have won the Manager's Award for Best Yard for the month of April. This is big, really big! Most of my neighbors have been retired since FDR was in office, and they are free to putter around and do yard stuff all day every day. Pa Rock, on the other hand, is limited to working like a galley slave on evenings (sometimes until well after dark) and weekends.

The high honor will come with a fifty dollar check. (It's a good thing that my kids don't know how much of their inheritance went into winning that fifty - or they would be hauling me to the Home!)

If you make it out to the Valley of Hell, be sure to come by and see my prize-winning yard!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Wow! Congratulations! I've been to the wheezin gheezin and I know for a fact that there are some serious landscapers out there.

nick said...

That's awesome. congrats!