Wednesday, August 29, 2018

The Death Dog

by Pa Rock
Traveling Fool

Last week I posted an entry in this blog highlighting some unusual things that I observed on my trip to Oregon.  One item that I mentioned in that posting was about an old hearse with a large plastic hotdog attached to its roof.  This morning I received an email from my daughter in Oregon along with a photo of the unusual vehicle that I had written about.

Molly found the picture on the internet and did some research on the oddity.  She said that the fellow who owns it lives and works in Salem - and that some of the locals refer to it as the "Death Dog."  Then my very observant daughter reminded me that "Oregon is always very entertaining."

She's got that right.  Salem and Portland both have more pot shops than coffee shops!


No comments: