Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Computer Shopping in Kansas City

 
by Pa Rock
Road Warrior

Rosie and I made a hurried trip to Kansas City this morning so that I could meet up with my technical advisor (Tim) and go to the Apple Store.  Living in West Plains, Missouri, I have four choices for perusing and buying Apple products: Little Rock, St. Louis, Kansas City, or on-line.  Last time I went the on-line route, but this time I have issues and questions that would be better suited to interaction with a physically-present human being.  We will see how that works out!

Not much to report as far the trip up was concerned.  I saw one large Amazon Prime semi - in West Plains, and one Walmart semi, in Harrisonville just south of Kansas City.  I sill feel like Walmart trucks are disappearing and being replaced by Prime delivery vehicles.  That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it!  

We are off to the Plaza!

No comments: