Friday, October 19, 2018

Who Wants to be a Billionaire?

by Pa Rock
Eternal Sucker

I'm just back from town where I purchased my daily iced tea and lotto tickets - and I'm happy to report that tonight's grand prize for the Mega Millions game is now officially one BILLION dollars!

Can you imagine a person trying to pursue some semblance of a normal life after word gets out that he or she has just won a billion dollars?  The horror!  The horror!  Yet people still buy the tickets and hope.

Tomorrow night's Powerball game has a current grand prize of $470 million - and that ain't too shabby either!

I've got mine - for both games!

1 comment:

Xobekim said...

In Kansas the identities of lottery winners are not made public unless the winner waives the statutory principle assuring anonymity. If you are a winner in Kansas don't enter the second chance drawing!