Thursday, January 25, 2018

Things to Do in a Pretty Shirt

by Pa Rock
Beach Lion

Thursday morning and the start of our last full day in beautiful Hawaii.

I have already been out on the street buying a few last minute souvenirs and starting the process of saying goodbye to all of my pigeon friends on the island.  After that first excursion I came back to the room and packed - to make sure that I could stuff all of the treasure into the maw of my suitcase.  The good news is that it fits.  The bad news is that the bag now weighs almost as much as Donald Trump!

One of the things that I bought this morning was a pretty Hawaiian shirt to wear to the luau tonight.  It has so many splashy colors that a few Kahlua pig stains and dribbles from rum drinks will probably go unnoticed.    February is just around the corner and time to start thinking about mowing.  The new shirt will be a lovely addition to the Ozark landscape as I race across the yard chasing the geese and peacocks on my monster mower.  It will also make fine river wear, and because it is a roomy 2XL, a homeless family could live under it should I ever tire of my Waikiki Beach purchase!

Recycle, recycle, recycle!

Somewhere nearby a pig with my name on it is cooking ever so slowly beneath the coals of a beach fire!

Aloha!

No comments: