Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dear Liddy

by Pa Rock
Citizen Journalist


I sent the following email to the office of North Carolina's senior US Senator, Elizabeth Dole, earlier today. I am not expecting a response, but I do feel better for having communicated my concern regarding her Rovian campaign for re-election.

Senator Dole,

As a resident of Arizona and the Missouri Ozarks, I would normally have no interest in North Carolina politics. However, after listening to the disgusting "godless" commercial that your re-election campaign put out, I suddenly feel the need to help the good people of North Carolina eject you from the Senate. I am today sending a donation to help Kay Hagan win that crucial election.

Senator, your commercial suggesting that Methodist Sunday School teacher Hagan is a godless atheist, was the most vile election advertisement that I have witnessed in fifty years of tracking politics. You should be very ashamed! In fact, I am ashamed for you!

America is better than that.

Rocky Macy
Goodyear, AZ


Liddy Dole will be defeated in North Carolina because this is not a good year for "low road" politics. The Senate and the country will both be better off without her!

No comments: