Friday, July 18, 2008

Summer in Hell

Arizona is under a heat warning for the next couple of days. When they go to the trouble to issue a heat warning in hell, you know it's really going to be hot! On a normal summer day in Arizona I run from one air conditioner to another. I guess this means that I will have to run extra fast this weekend!

I am planning on spending the mornings inside working on my blogs, then maybe occupy the early afternoons at the air-conditioned gym. Late afternoons - when you could most easily pop popcorn on the asphalt - may find me at the movies. Right now I'm thinking Dark Knight and Mama Mia, but I'm flexible and may surprise myself by seeing something unexpected.

It is so hot in Arizona that people put little booties on their dogs before taking them outside! Cats won't wear booties, but cats are too smart to go outside anyway!

No comments: