Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sebastian!

Happy first birthday, Sebastian. I really enjoyed talking to you on the telephone earlier this evening. It sounded like you were having a lot of fun opening your presents. Wouldn't it be great if every day was a birthday!

When your Mom turned one-year-old we were living in a big, blue house in Mountain View, MO. I remember that she got a wooden rocking horse for her first birthday.

I wish that I could have been with you on your special day, but I will see you next week in Kansas City and Noel. That will be fun! We will play - and smell flowers - and buy some new clothes. Your Uncle Tim and Uncle Nick will be there, and so will Cousin Boone. Pa Garland will be there too. We are all anxious to see you!

Stay happy and I will see you soon!

Love,

Pa Rock

No comments: