Saturday, March 29, 2008

Memories from My Grandson

A few days ago I published a series of emails from my children in which they talked about memories of my involvement in their lives. Today I received a letter from my 8-year-old grandson, Boone, who shared his memories with me. That letter follows:

March 24, 2008
Dear Pa Rock,

I want to share some things with you that I remember.

One of the best times I had with you was going to the Grand Canyon. Do you remember riding the train there? That was really fun. Remember when we went to the Old Navy? Remember when you bounced the balls under the dressing room? I remember when you showed me all the animals on your farm. Remember when we stayed at the hotel in Phoenix? Remember when you bought me the guitar for Christmas? That was fun, too. I remember when we got snowed in at Grandpa Garland's, and we went sledding. I really liked the President stuff you sent me. I remember when you came to my house and brought me my turtles. I always liked the books that you bought me.

Thanks for being such a great Grandpa.

Love,
Boone


Boone, thank you for sharing your memories. I hope that we are able to make many more memories together. I love you!

Pa Rock

No comments: