Sunday, December 3, 2017

Judah Is Eight and Doing Great!

by Pa Rock
Proud Grandpa

My grandson, Judah Files, turns eight-years-old today.  He lives in Oregon with his big brother, Sebastian, and his younger sister, Willow - and his parents, Scott and Molly.  I know that Judah's Grandfather and Grandmother Files are visiting this week to be on hand for his and his sister's birthdays, and hopefully they are all having a wonderful time.

Judah likes animals and knows how to ride a horse.  This past summer when he visited me on the farm he enjoyed being around the animals and especially had fun chasing the geese. 

Judah is also a big fan of cars and has quite a collection of toy cars and trucks.  His favorite movies are the three Pixar "Cars" films, each of which he has seen multiple times.  I didn't know much about the gang at Radiator Springs until I spent an afternoon watching the first "Cars" movie one afternoon with Judah.  I understand that his birthday party will have a "Cars 3" theme.

Happy birthday, Judah.  I heard that you got a new racetrack for your cars today.  Enjoy it!

I will see you in January!

No comments: