Friday, January 28, 2022

Greetings from Somewhere West of 12th Street and Vine

 
by Pa Rock
Road Warrior

I am in the Kansas City area for a couple of days visiting with two of my six grandchildren and their parents.  This is my first trip up this way since just before Thanksgiving.  Rosie stayed at home and was not happy about being left behind!  

The trip north and west - 287 miles - was fairly uneventful, and all of the Roeland Park Macy's seem to be doing fine.  Olive and Sully are both in school and involved in various activities, and their parents are working and staying phenomenally busy - and Pa Rock works at staying engaged with the activity without getting in the way!

Last night we went out to a favorite place for pizza, and when we got home Erin and the kids made cookies.  This afternoon we will be going to Costco so Pa Rock can fill his larder, and I'm sure we will find something fun to do after that.  Tomorrow I will head home - where I will try to make peace with Rosie!

No comments: