Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Sully Is Two!

by Pa Rock
Proud Grandpa

My youngest grandchild, Sullivan Charles Macy, is celebrating his second birthday today, safe and secure in the loving arms of his family.  Sully's mother, Erin, his father, Tim, and his older sister, Olive - as well aunts and uncles and his several grandparents - have all gone to great lengths to ensure that he experiences a happy and charmed life as he grows into his future.

I don't get to see Sully often enough, but I maintain as much contact as I can and treasure the time that I get to spend with him.  I know that he has an innate ability at basketball and shoots with his right hand, and I also know that he is becoming quite verbal - he called me last week to thank me for his birthday card, and he spoke very clearly, "Thank you, Pa Rock."  For a call like that I would send a card every day of the year!

My birthday wish for you, Sully, is that you are remain safe and secure in the loving confines of your family, and that you never have to experience horrors like "tender age" camps that other little children in America are being forced to endure.  May your youthful years, and the youthful years of all children everywhere, be spent in the safe embrace of family.

Much love.  I will see you soon.

No comments: