Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Sully Is Seven!

 
by Pa Rock
Proud Grandpa

My youngest grandchild, Sullivan Charles Macy, is seven-years-old today.  I was with him much of yesterday, his last day as a six-year-old, but after spending the night with his family, I was out and on the way to North Carolina early this morning before he woke up.  (I was also a guest in his home seven years ago on the day he was born, so Sully and I have known each other for a very long time!)
 
Sully is a funny kid, literally.   He has an extremely quick wit and vivid imagination – and the timing of a professional stand-up comic. In addition to being verbose and outgoing, he also enjoys being active.   I suspect that Sully will never lack for friends.
 
Happy birthday, Sully.  May your hotel swimming party this afternoon be lots of fun, and may your next year be the best ever as you enter and conquer second grade.  I am very proud of you!        
                                             

No comments: